Business Tax Preparations
Dozens of small, medium, and large businesses use Intellitax each year for their tax return preparation for fast, reliable service.
Get expert advice on how you should file, what tax credits you qualify for, and the latest tax laws that affect you.
Everyone makes mistakes. Your credit is no exception. Let us help you improve your credit and put you in a better financial position.
Need a document notarized? We can help! Stop by our office for all of your notary needs.
In 2021 you can receive up to:
Things you should know in 2021:
- Unemployment is taxable income (whether Covid related or not).
- If you didn’t receive your stimulus check you can get a credit for it on your tax return.
- The stimulus check will not lower your refund it can only increase it.
- If you got unemployment, your refund may be lower because it’s considered unearned income and having unearned income eliminates certain tax credits.
What to Bring when filing your Taxes:
- An unexpired ID or drivers license
- Social security cards for you and your dependents
- Birth certificates
- Insurance cards or proof or insurance
- 1095-A if you had marketplace insurance
- w2s for all jobs that you’ve worked
- 1099s if you received any
- 1098-T if you’re claiming the AOTC
- If you’re self employed you’ll need the income you made and your expenses
- If you’re filing HOH you’ll need bills that are in your name and or a lease
- Receipts if you have any charitable donations or any other deductions that you’ll want to take
🔥🔥Tax Update: Self Employed Individuals Could Receive A Tax Credit of up to $15,110
YOU DESERVE THE BEST!
We’ll help you understand what new laws affect you and how you can maximize your return to best benefit your situation.
What deductions do you have? How many dependents are you claiming? Is my student loan interest tax-deductible?
You have questions. We have answers. Reach out so we can give you the reassurance needed that your taxes are in good hands.
Don’t let your credit score keep you from the home of your dreams! Let us help you build of your credit whether you are just starting out and have no credit or if you have mad ea few mistakes along the way and need help correcting them.
7.6 Billion Hours
are spent preparing taxes. Make sure yours are in the right hands.
100 S. Main Street Suite 106 Duncanville, Texas 75116